Free Bet No Deposit (Updated 2023)
Free bets with no deposits offer punters the ultimate chance to win real money with absolutely no risk. Whether you’re a seasoned gambler or just starting out, free bets without having to outlay any cash provide the perfect low-pressure environment to hone your skills and test new betting strategies.
No matter what your preferred sport (football, horse racing etc) or type of casino game, finding reputable bookmakers and online casinos offering free bets no deposit offers can open up a world of opportunities to build your bankroll.
So have a look at the free bets below (most are available to new UK customers), and register with each of the bookies or casinos to grab the chance to try their offers without risking a penny of your own cash.
Plus Get 100% Up To £100 Bonus On Your First Deposit
T&'Cs ApplyNew players with valid mobile number only. Claim in 48 hrs with 14 day expiry. Valid for selected games. Pre-1st deposit only: FS voucher winnings is uncapped, bonus wins & max redeemable amount for non-funded players capped at £100. Wager Bonus x1 - req. contributions vary by game. Bonus expires in 90 days. Deposit Offer: 1st time depositor at 888casino only. £20 min deposit. Valid for selected games. Bonus wins capped at £500. Pre-1st deposit only: Bonus wins & max redeemable amount capped at £100. 30x wagering – req. vary by game. Full T&Cs apply.
Read Punters Review
What is a no deposit free bet bonus?
Typically, free bets come in the form of free bonus spins for casino games (or free roulette chips or bingo freebies) and free bets for sports betting on football, horse racing and other popular sports.
These free bet offers normally come with no strings attached. This means that you don’t have to deposit your own money into the betting site to claim the “free bets no deposit offer” – so in effect, you get free money to bet with.
Bookmakers and casinos typically offer free bet no deposit bonus, free bet offer or free bets promotions so that you will sign up with them.
Once you have registered with their online betting site, they hope that you will play other games and place more bets. They will also send you additional promotions such as £5 Deposit Offers.
Here’s how it works:
1) The site offers you a free bet, say £20. This means they will credit your account with £20 worth of betting bonus funds (free cash), but actually, no real money changes hands.
2) You then use that £20 free bet how you wish – placing bets on sports events or casino games as normal.
3) If your bet wins, then you keep the winnings from that bet. So you could potentially turn that £20 free bet into £50 or £100 in winnings.
4) However, if your bet loses, you lose nothing since it was a free bet to begin with. The betting site effectively “footed the bill” for that £20 bet, in hope of getting you to become a paying customer in the future.
If you’ve never placed a
What To Look for In A Deposit Free Bet Offer
There are some key elements a punter should look out for:
1. The size of the free bet – Look for betting offers of at least £10 bonus credit to make it worthwhile. Anything less may not provide enough funds to place proper bets.
2. The terms and conditions – Check if there are any restrictions on what sports or markets the welcome bonus amount can be used on. Some free no deposit offers are much more limited than others – for example, some free bets may be valid for just 7 days. It’s important to read the T&Cs so that you know exactly what is expected of you before claiming the free bets.
3. Rollover requirements – Many of the top free offers require you to bet the initial free bet amount a number of times before withdrawing any winnings, so make sure you understand any rollover terms.
4. Customer service and reputation – Look for reputable betting brands with a history of good customer service, just in case there are any issues with the bonus bets. Read our reviews to help you make up your mind.
5. Ease of claiming – Make sure the process for claiming the free bet is simple and clear. Some offers involve bonus codes that you must “enter” when you sign up, while others are automatically applied. When registering your new customer account, make sure you enter the bonus code at this time, otherwise you may not get the free bet or free spins being offered.
6. Additional bonus offers – Look for betting sites that give further promos beyond the initial free bet. These are often shown as “existing customer” offers or bonuses. Some of these
7. Payment options – Check that the betting site accepts your preferred deposit method, in case you do eventually decide to make a real money deposit.
How To Claim No Deposit Free Bets
First things first, take note of the best offers on this page. Our team of punters have searched bookmakers and online casinos to find the best no deposit offers for you.
Before you can claim the offers, you will need to open an account with the betting site. This is usually free and easy to do.
Here are the steps:
- Click the offer on this page that you would like to try
- Enter your details (first name, last name, DOB etc.) on the website
- You may have to verify your email or identity, some ask for payment details too (even though they are not used)
- Login to check the free bet has been paid as bonus credit
- Place your free bet within the time limit – 7 to 30 days
And that’s it, just follow the instructions to get your free bets today.
Sports Bets With No Deposit Wagering Conditions
Before free bet offers can be withdrawn, it’s normal to have to meet a certain set of wagering conditions. Here are 10 common wagering conditions for sports free bets with no deposit:
1. Maximum winnings cap – The betting operator may limit the maximum winnings (aka max withdrawal from bonus) you can accumulate from the free bet, regardless of the total stakes. They do this to cap their potential losses.
2. Minimum odds requirement – Free bets often require the qualifying bet to be placed at minimum odds, like evens (2.0) or higher. This reduces the number of safer, lower-odds bets.
3. Expiration period – Free bets usually have a time limit of 7-30 days within which they must be used, after which they expire. This encourages punters to use the offer quickly.
4. Rollover requirements – As mentioned earlier, some offers require you to bet the amount of the free bet multiple times before being able to withdraw any winnings from it. This forces players to place a bet more than once.
5. Restricted bet types – Free bets are sometimes only usable on certain types of bets, like pre-match rather than in-play, or only on selections with multiple legs.
6. Ineligible markets – Even beyond restricted bet types, some specific markets may be deemed ineligible and bets placed on them will not qualify for the offer. This includes things like politics, TV shows or novelty markets.
7. Cancelled/void bets – If any part of a multiple bet placed using the free bet is cancelled or declared void, the entire bet becomes void and the free bet offer is lost.
8. Cashed out bets – If a bet is partially or fully cashed out before the outcome is decided, it will no longer qualify for the free bet promotion.
9. Country restrictions – To claim your free bet, you may have to reside in a country in which the betting operator is licensed, or is offering the no deposit bonus.
10. Selection changes – If a player involved in a selection is changed after the bet is placed (e.g. a substitution), the free bet offer may be lost at the betting site’s discretion.
While each offer will have slightly different terms, these types of restrictions are fairly common across the industry. Of course, not all free bets without a deposit include all of these conditions – some are more generous than others. But punters should always read the terms carefully to understand any restrictions on how and when you must use your free bet.
Casino Free Bets No Deposit Conditions
Casino bet no deposit offers may vary between different casino operators, however, our team have extracted the five common wagering conditions that apply to new casino customers in order to receive free spins with no deposit.
1. Restricted game types – Often only certain types of casino games will qualify when wagering the free bet funds. Usually roulette, blackjack and slots will qualify, while games like video poker may not.
2. Maximum win limit – Similar to
3. Minimum bet requirement – Free bets sometimes have a minimum bet limit, so you can’t just place a £1 bet and win the maximum amount.
4. Rollover requirements – As with
5. Time limits – Free bets usually have an expiration period of 30 days or less, after which any unused funds are forfeited. This forces players to actually use the offer within a reasonable time frame.
As with sports offers, not all free casino bet deals feature all of these conditions – some may just have a few. So punters should always read the full terms and conditions carefully.
No Deposit Offer FAQs
The Betting Punter team often get asked questions about free welcome offers, so we’ve put together some of the top questions:
Who can claim free bonuses with no deposits?
Where can I find no deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements?
What can I play or do with the free welcome bonus?
Depending on the type of free welcome bonus, whether it’s free spins for slot games, a bonus credit, free bonus cash or first deposit match bonus – then you can play casino games like blackjack, poker, roulette or online slots. If the bonus is related to a sports betting site, then you are probably going to place a bet on a football match, horse racing or golf tournament.